Meet the team at NB Hearing
For us, hearing’s important. Which is why we at NB Hearing provide professional audiology services to patients in Durbanville, Wynberg, Hout Bay, Noordhoek and Sea Point. Natalie Buttress (M (Audiology) with distinction) leads a team of qualified and registered audiologists who are also passionate about making a difference in the lives of our patients. As an independent practice, we work with a number of hearing aid manufacturers in the country. This enables us to create a unique hearing solution to meet your specific needs, thereby maximising your hearing potential.
Detecting a hearing problem sooner rather than later is beneficial! Our ears are conduits that feed our brains with information. A loss of hearing, if left untreated, may lead to changes in your brain’s functioning. The replacement of lost sound with customised hearing aids that meet your lifestyle and hearing requirements can help a patient rehabilitate his/her skills for listening, even in groups.
Call this advertiser on 021 976 5599 or send your email here:
Our team of audiologists subscribe to continued professional development in the fields of hearing, tinnitus and hyperacusis. We stay up to date with the latest advances in the hearing industry by attending workshops and courses on hearing technology, so that we can aid our patients to the best of our ability. We aim to always offer efficient solutions to our patients.
What we offer:
At NB Hearing, we offer the full array of audiology services to our patients. Services include:
- Diagnosing hearing loss in calibrated sound conditions for reliable results.
- Identification of hearing problems via calibrated hearing screenings.
- Providing treatment and rehabilitation for all types of hearing impairments.
- Supply and fit of hearing aids (different makes and models).
- Providing a supported 30-day hearing aid fitting with an ‘option to credit’ so that you can find your ideal product (Ts & Cs apply).
- Home and hospital visits for patients unable to travel (a range of areas).
- Performing hearing aid cleaning and repairs (some on site) and services from all supporting hearing aid manufacturers and distributors.
- We supply hearing aid batteries, hearing accessories and assistive devices. (If not in stock, we can also order on patient’s behalf).
- School and industrial hearing screenings and provide baseline and diagnostic services.
- Counselling and sound management for Tinnitus or Hyperacusis.
- Support for the duration of treating a hearing-related condition.
- Taking ear moulds to make personalised: hearing protection; sleep-plugs; in-ear monitors; swimplugs.
Hearing is what connects human beings – it enriches our lives! If you are suffering from hearing loss, you may have difficulty hearing in noisy places, increase the volume of the TV without improvement, feel that people mumble, have ‘ringing in the ears’, etc. If so, please make an appointment to visit us for an assessment of your needs.
Our team looks forward to meeting you!