Boston Private School
Boston Private School is a well-established private school located in the middle of a quiet neighbourhood in Bellville, Cape Town. Their goal is to provide quality education within their primary and high school settings. As a result, they cater for grades RR to matric.
This school supports a mainstream curriculum and nurtures a family-like environment. Their gentle approach allows for the development of a cheerful outlook towards learning. It also aids in improving self-motivation and self-esteem. Learners can excel in this space through smaller classes and a personal approach to reaching their learning potential.
The Primary and High School
Boston Private High School strives to develop each student in their care to become a confident, happy and independent individual capable of adapting and overcoming any challenges they may face. This school is committed to maintaining high mutual respect and support.
They are proud of their learning community and their combined effort to achieve and maintain excellence. The educators and this institution strive to provide learners with a solid foundation to ensure lifelong learning. This school’s mission is to provide a unique learning environment to prepare its diverse and talented students for leadership in society.
Educating to success with Boston Private School
In addition to academic excellence, this school prioritises pastoral care. Their management behaviour is based mainly on maintaining the rights and responsibilities of all students and educators. They encourage positive decision making and have clear procedures that are followed to discipline ‘wrong’ choices. Their staff encourages students to take pride in their school conduct, from behaviour to uniform wearing.
Boston Private School is set apart in the following ways:
- Smaller learning environments: This school believes in nurturing students in smaller classrooms to ensure that each learner is given the attention needed to excel.
- Open door policy: The principal at this school is easily reachable for meetings to ensure that they are always open to feedback and provide any needed support.
- A holistic approach to learning: This school aims to provide students with the space to be themselves through holistic development tactics.
- Support and mentorship: To aid students in reaching their full potential, this school offers phenomenal support and mentorship programmes to help guide students through personal and academic challenges.
- Career guidance: Boston private assists learners in making their subject choices in grade 10 to help them align with their future career goals. The principal of the school conducts these sessions.
- Developing leaders: The school has recently launched a leadership programme structured to help students interested in enhancing their leadership qualities. Activities include public speaking courses and focus groups for improving conflict resolution.